About Me

My photo
I am old soul who covers the grey really well. I love to be active and creative. I am blogging to help keep the memories alive and to keep those special moments around.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Not much of a weekend




Yeah, I slept through the new Indiana Jones DVD but Run, Fatboy, Run was soooo funny. I also opened a great bottle of wine & had a few glasses. Cheers! We got the Halloween thing done - my son is going to be a nerd then an alien at night with glow in the dark make-up. My daughter is furiously writing a report that takes 2 poster boards but did not miss the new High School Musical movie. My son has been hanging with us but we did get this awesome quote up on his wall. He has the perseverance of his dad & I love to see it in action. Whew. Hope your weekend was just as good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What about the ignoring of Aunt Sue?

Powered By Blogger

blog counter

()