About Me

My photo
I am old soul who covers the grey really well. I love to be active and creative. I am blogging to help keep the memories alive and to keep those special moments around.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Homework

Last night I sat on the couch with my 2 kids. We were all doing homework. I could not help but think how crazy that is. I am trying to write in Spanish, my son is trying to add numbers & my daughter is asking for help with French. They have been so good with me back at school. I keep looking for signs of neglect in either of them but so far, it seems we are all scraping by. Their smiles are still planted on their faces. The only things really neglected in my house are the floors. So please do not look down! Thank God there is not a college degree in scullery! I really think I would rather do the academic homework than that kind of home-work.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

blog counter

()