About Me

My photo
I am old soul who covers the grey really well. I love to be active and creative. I am blogging to help keep the memories alive and to keep those special moments around.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Early risers

It's a typical weekday morning at my house in the fall. My son pops his head up at any slight noise. He is an early riser like me. Then he goes straight to the tv and chair. My dog enjoys his peanut butter on a spoon with a pain pill mixed in. He is such a polite eater.My daughter now gets up & goes to the shower hence the empty room. My computer and coffee await me for my small amount of me time in the morning. The best part of this particular morning was the spinach pie waiting to be cooked in the fridge. It was not cooked by me but by my daughter who did an awesome job!!!The dark picture is the view of the outside - it was way too early!






No comments:

Powered By Blogger

blog counter

()