About Me

My photo
I am old soul who covers the grey really well. I love to be active and creative. I am blogging to help keep the memories alive and to keep those special moments around.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Nie Nie

These next few blogs are going to be sad. Caution stop here if you do not have kleenex close by. I happened upon NieNie's blog about a month ago as a link through other blogs. Her pics are stunning, her family is beautiful and her life is full. It is all wrapped up in a great blog. She also was involved in a plane crash with her husband. Her family has stepped in to help with her children. She and her husband are recuperating and her family is continuing the blog.

So if you have a moment to visit and then say a prayer for her and her family, please do

http://www.nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

blog counter

()