About Me

My photo
I am old soul who covers the grey really well. I love to be active and creative. I am blogging to help keep the memories alive and to keep those special moments around.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The best intentions

I do have the best intentions for today. I am going to run but it so windy. I am going to make dinner but they are giving away free tacos at Taco Bell. I am going to get the rest of my son's Halloween party together but I going to forget the contact phone numbers again. I am going to smile at my students but the dog kept me awake from 2-4:30sh. (the pain pills hardly worked at all last night): ) I have to get everybody everywhere but my husband is not here. I will spell check & read this blog.

I can do this. I am taking the kids to Starbucks for breakfast. I am massaging the dog's legs so he can relax plus 1 more pain pill. The kids will love Taco Bell for dinner. (2 times out in 1 day - unheard of) I will crack a smile today when somebody says something nice or funny. I will run tonight while my son is at practice - less wind. I have the best intentions for today. Oh yeah, where is that bottle of whine? Whoops, I mean wine that I cracked open earlier this weekend & make some phone calls when I get home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can do this..

Let me know what you need me to do?

Powered By Blogger

blog counter

()