About Me

My photo
I am old soul who covers the grey really well. I love to be active and creative. I am blogging to help keep the memories alive and to keep those special moments around.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Time

I just looked at the clock. I have 30 minutes roughly to get ready. I also had to set my alarm today. I'll be home by 3:30. I need to get my son out of the house today by 5:54 to get to football practice on time. My daughter babysat last night & was supposed to be home at 6 p.m. but came home around 8 p.m. I am good with time and watch the digital clock move time tick by tick by tock.

I have always been an early bird. I hate being late. I usually can guess what time it is. I believe my inner clock works fine. Why do I have to keep one? They say time is relevant, I say time is relinquished. I hate giving mine up especially at the end of summer. This is the wrong time to ask me about it since today is the first day for teachers to report back including me.

Yesterday, I wanted time to move more slowly. Today, I want it to rev up. Then I want it to slow down so I can spend time with my kids in the afternoon. Time never seems to get doled out evenly. I have a little time then a lot. I have no time then all of the time in the world. When can I find the time to get everything done? Maybe I should just stop blowing off time by writing this blog and get the day started.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

blog counter

()