About Me

My photo
I am old soul who covers the grey really well. I love to be active and creative. I am blogging to help keep the memories alive and to keep those special moments around.

Saturday, August 2, 2008

My Favorite Things

Favorite animal - dog
Favorite color - blue
Favorite time of day - morning
Favorite season - summer
Favorite item of clothing - jeans
Favorite place in the world - tie between Paris, France & Ocracoke, NC
Favorite food - steak (ironic becuz I do not like to eat meat)
Favorite drink - Diet Coke
Favorite song - In Your Eye's
Favorite artist - Peter Gabriel
Favorite movie - Love Actually
Favorite actor/actress - Katherine Hepburn
Favorite book - The Stand by Stephen King
Favorite author - Jan Karon
Favorite age - 29

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

blog counter

()