About Me

My photo
I am old soul who covers the grey really well. I love to be active and creative. I am blogging to help keep the memories alive and to keep those special moments around.

Friday, August 22, 2008

A few moments of peace

This summer we have had a few moments of peace. We had one a short while ago but sadly, it is gone. My son and daughter are now in attack mode. It is not physical hitting of one another but they menace each other. I think it is to menace me. I am a bundle of nerves right now waiting to hear about all of my tests & finals. I think they know this and want to help...

I am trying deep breathing. I will take them out to walk around Quarton Lake in a few minutes - little do they know. I am going to get my son a fishing rod kit - hopefully. We will see how much it costs. Wish me luck

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

blog counter

()