About Me

My photo
I am old soul who covers the grey really well. I love to be active and creative. I am blogging to help keep the memories alive and to keep those special moments around.

Friday, September 5, 2008

Songs that go through my head

Yes, I am plagued by songs that go through my head. These little strings of melody often come through repetitively. Like "I love rock & roll, put another dime in the jukebox, baby..." Ha, now it is in your head. I can't seem to get them to go away. Some are good, some are bad and some are just sad.

At McDonald's, we do it all for you
Hey Jude, don't be a...then I forget the words
That's life & I forget the rest
My bologna has a has a first name...

Some stay, some go and some I redo the lyrics to & call my own. I do love my childhood commercial jingles too.

Which songs go through your head?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

blog counter

()