About Me

My photo
I am old soul who covers the grey really well. I love to be active and creative. I am blogging to help keep the memories alive and to keep those special moments around.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Music to my ears



This the second time I have written about music in one week! I do not usually have so much music in my life. I have a daughter who plays violin in the band - whoops - orchestra. See how much I know about music.

Now I have a trumpeter in the house. This is the instrument my son wound up playing in the band. (Got that one right) It is a good thing because his grandpa also plays trumpet. This could be a bonding moment for the both of them.

But wow! That trumpet makes a lot of noise - scratch that - music.

The other bonus is I took pics & will now try to load them on my blog. Here it goes...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

blog counter

()