About Me

My photo
I am old soul who covers the grey really well. I love to be active and creative. I am blogging to help keep the memories alive and to keep those special moments around.

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Itching to run


So here I am waiting for the rain to stop. I am itching to run literally. My muscles are twitching. Sundays are my run-day. This is the day I try to go the farthest. I have been getting up to 6 miles lately. But today there is rain. I can run through snow, sleet and ice but running in rain sucks!

My body wants to move. I usually have a back-up plan but since I gave up my gym membership in the spring, there is no back-up plan. I am going to wait 1 more hour or 2 & then slog through the rain.

Another downside, no tennis with my daughter. I was looking forward to spending a little 1 on 1 time with her. Rain, rain, go away my family wants to play and RUN!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

blog counter

()