About Me

My photo
I am old soul who covers the grey really well. I love to be active and creative. I am blogging to help keep the memories alive and to keep those special moments around.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tater tot - the king of all taters & tots

There aren't too many foods that can be loved by both adult men & children alike. I think the tater tot wins the award though. Last night, we had a friend stop over right about dinner time. Yes, I served the infamous tater tot to my son & husband (my daughter was somewhere else). We here love them. Our friend declined dinner but when those tater tots came out of the oven, everybody including him grabbed some. They were gone in an instant.

Why are they so delicious? They are truly better than fries. I see no way of perfecting them because they turn out great fried or baked. So here's to the tater tot a small morsel that always seems like a mouthful.
Powered By Blogger

blog counter

()