About Me

My photo
I am old soul who covers the grey really well. I love to be active and creative. I am blogging to help keep the memories alive and to keep those special moments around.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sunday Toppings

I have a son who dislikes reading books. He can't explain it. I can't hook him on it. I try & try. Today he picks up a book at his grandparents & reads for 1/2 hour. What was it? The book is called Pick Me Up. It is a page turner because each page is filled with facts & figures, not a story. He loved it.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=pick+me+up&x=0&y=0

He also could not resist the Dangerous Book For Boys. A how-to book about making forts, tying knots and much, much more. He carried it around for weeks.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=dangerous+book+for+boys&x=0&y=0

So this is the summer for fact books and piles of necessary & unnecessary info but FUN info that intrigues him.

Let's hope it keeps up!

What does your 11 year old son like to read?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

blog counter

()