About Me

My photo
I am old soul who covers the grey really well. I love to be active and creative. I am blogging to help keep the memories alive and to keep those special moments around.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Rain & more rain

I know spring is here. I have seen my tulips & my 1 petite daffodil. I swear it is a mini-daffodil. It is trying to grow under a bush. But the rain, it just won't stop.

It was fun the first few times it rained but I am done sloshing in it, watching games in it & watching my lawn grow but can't mow in it.

I sat at my daughter's game yesterday & felt the sun as it peeked in & out of the clouds. It felt so good. You know the good where you are wearing jeans & they go insta-warm under the suns rays but you do not bake. Luv it!


But today we are back to rain. So I decided to make the best of it. I crawled into my bed and finished my book!

So when life gives you rain. go get in bed & read!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

blog counter

()