About Me

My photo
I am old soul who covers the grey really well. I love to be active and creative. I am blogging to help keep the memories alive and to keep those special moments around.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A toast to toast

I am sure this title has been used thousands of times but I am into to toast this week. I am not much of a breakfast eater but this week, a nice toasted piece of bread with a little pat of butter has been my morning choice everyday.

We have kept it simple this week. The snow & cold temps have helped keep us inside along with the stack of Blockbuster movies.

We have ventured out for some fun too. Yesterday was my daughter's day. She picked the places to go & a lunch treat out. Today is my son's day & I can't wait to see where we end up.

Hope your week is filled with semi-spring weather, treats & simplicity like toast.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

blog counter

()