About Me

My photo
I am old soul who covers the grey really well. I love to be active and creative. I am blogging to help keep the memories alive and to keep those special moments around.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Heart beating


I can feel my heart beating ra-pi-d-ly! I have a lot riding on the next few days of work. Sometimes, I feel like I am in a novel & want to get to the end sooo badly. But I can't turn the pages quickly enough. Then my hearts be-ee-ats faster. I want to slow down my heartbeat but make time go faster.

I think a lot of what if's and when's and ultimately, why's. Then I get to the therefore's and the because's and hopefully one day I will get to the end of this chapter.

I know that when one chapter ends another begins. Sometimes I hope for a twist & turn (but I have to be in control).

The only good part of this book is that my kids are in it. And when my heart starts to beat so quick-ly, I just grab one of them & hold on. Then I feel my heart beating in a good way.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Good luck! Keep me posted!

Powered By Blogger

blog counter

()