About Me

My photo
I am old soul who covers the grey really well. I love to be active and creative. I am blogging to help keep the memories alive and to keep those special moments around.

Monday, April 6, 2009

No camera, no time but on vacation









My life= a trig problem

I have 3 weeks to go until the end of classes! I have 2 weeks to go until 1 big test. My camera battery charger is lost. I bought a new one but husband doesn't like it. Why can't I sneak things into this house?! I also spent 3 hours creating web page with my sister.

all of this

=

not much blogging time

plus

week off with the kids

(times & squared gets me)

low times, high times, happy times, stressful times then I am back to not much blogging time...

I will "+" things here when I can but with no camera it is not much fun!


See you when everything equals out(:

Happy spring & Easter

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

blog counter

()