About Me

My photo
I am old soul who covers the grey really well. I love to be active and creative. I am blogging to help keep the memories alive and to keep those special moments around.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Things I can & cannot do but really don't want to do....

Yes, exams are done & I have time to relax. I am taking this seriously! Relaxing for me is hard. Plus the hammock is not up in the backyard yet. I usually do not relax until stuff is done. I cannot relax in a mess.

However, relaxing takes work. It involves finding a good book. I am working on Cold Sassy Tree by Olive Ann Burns. It involves a full stomach - thank you Starbuck's & triscuits. It involves my kids by my side. We are watching Hotel For Dogs.

Yes, I can sink into this moment & know that nothing can ruin it. So what don't I really want to do?

I am ignoring the floor, calling a restaurant for prices & 1 load of laundry. What? Relax! It will get done...after I work on my relaxing.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

blog counter

()