About Me

My photo
I am old soul who covers the grey really well. I love to be active and creative. I am blogging to help keep the memories alive and to keep those special moments around.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I'm "sick" of this

I had a dr.'s appointment today. I waited for about 15 minutes in the nice waiting room full of good magazines. Then I went in the examining room to wait for the dr. It was a stark, boring examining room. the picture on the wall was a view out a window but also boring.

Is this the last thing that will ever change and be updated? Why are the rooms so boring. As a mom, it was extra difficult becuase the waiting room at the ped's office was fun but once again, it was an awfully, long and boring wait in the examining room. That was with 2 crazy, whiny kids in tow. 1 sick & the other usually healthy & bursting with energy.

I played games with them and kept them busy but why? Today, I sat alone with my thoughts which weren't too bad but why? How about some magazines or a t.v. screen or a video game or maybe an interesting picture like M.C. Escher.

maybe I have my new career because I am truly sick of this! (even gas station pumps have a tv now)(my dentist has a tv and/or music to enjoy)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

blog counter

()