About Me

My photo
I am old soul who covers the grey really well. I love to be active and creative. I am blogging to help keep the memories alive and to keep those special moments around.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Thanks for the balance

I am on the high wire balancing. I fall a little bit then I am upright. Is this for real?! I am learning how to balance my life again.

I am done with schools & exams. I passed everything. It took a long time for me to say this out loud or even type it. I am very superstitious.

Everyday some new things crop up but let me tell you what kept me balanced...

my kids - 2 of them, both weighted equally
my husband - the man who carried me many times & woke up at 4 in the morning to just listen
my parents - who pitched in & kept me stable (they even let me cry on their shoulders)
my new garden - my zen
tv - zoning out
friends - who never went away even though I ditched them for a year
running - I kept it up through rain, sleet & snow...it steered me


I can't thank these people & things enough. I kept tripping, staggering & falling but I made it to the end. I am here & now I know whatever happens, happens & I will always have these things to keep me balanced & keep me going!


Thanks

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

blog counter

()