About Me

My photo
I am old soul who covers the grey really well. I love to be active and creative. I am blogging to help keep the memories alive and to keep those special moments around.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Possible puppy fever here

We are looking into getting a...puppy! I have not posted about my old dog Smitty because we put him to sleep a few months back. It still saddens me to think my dog is gone. There will never be another Smitty.

So a puppy?! He is a little guy. I know it means middle of the night & lots of p*&P & P#@ but it also means lots of kisses & hugs and love.

So we have to visit our little rescue dog this weekend. If we get him then for sure we'll post pics!

Cross your fingers and your tails!

1 comment:

Marion Boddy-Evans said...

It's come to my attention that an image I created for About.com is being used on your blog. I appreciate you used it because you like it, but doing so is a copyright violation. It's copyrighted material and licensed exclusively to About.com.

If you wish to include it in your blog, you need to apply for reprint rights, which can be done using this form.

(Putting in the URL for the image doesn't change the situation.)

Marion Boddy-Evans
About.com Guide to Painting

Powered By Blogger

blog counter

()