About Me

My photo
I am old soul who covers the grey really well. I love to be active and creative. I am blogging to help keep the memories alive and to keep those special moments around.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Why do these people have to eat?

I am here not over there. I have no idea what to cook and why I should be cooking it. Why does everyone need to eat? I am happy with a few carrots, a wedge of cheese, Cheeze-Its and umm, I don't know. I hate being frugal too because I know Senora Taco bell or Mr. McDonald's could help me out. But seriously, why do they have to eat? Who invented these meal rituals? My kids don't need a meat, a vegetable and a starch. They can make it on a bowl of cereal with a handful of Cheeze-Its thrown in. O.k., I'll go make dinner but I am not going to like it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of the nicest things about the kids leaving home . . .

Powered By Blogger

blog counter

()