About Me

My photo
I am old soul who covers the grey really well. I love to be active and creative. I am blogging to help keep the memories alive and to keep those special moments around.

Monday, March 9, 2009

Where is my groove?


Has anybody seen it? I have to catch up on sooo much. I did not even do my Sunday toppings so here are Monday's leftovers.

My daughter is reading Nicholas Spark's. She started with The Notebook and loves it. Kudos to him for writing such good books. I can't wait to watch the movie with her.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Notebook

We had fun walking the streets of Royal Oak on Friday night. My daughter really likes this little store on Main St. called Pitaya. Pitaya always has cute dresses for girls & fun tops.

http://www.pitayaonline.com/

Had a great time perusing the aisles of TJMaxx all alone sans kids on Sunday. Wish I could show you the sundress/skirt that I bought! Love TJMaxx on a rainy day.


Hopefully this week I can blog more & find my groove!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

blog counter

()