About Me

My photo
I am old soul who covers the grey really well. I love to be active and creative. I am blogging to help keep the memories alive and to keep those special moments around.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday Toppings

I have nothing. There was not much to this weekend. I drove my kids around lots.

I took my daughter shopping & scored a few good buys. We received our annual Victoria's Secret "Get $10 off a bra & free pantie offer". That worked out well. I bought her a bra & pantie for $23.00!

I guess my Sunday toppings are coupons. Find them & use them. The key is to wait especially with food coupons. Typically what you see in the Sunday newspaper gets marked down in the store a few weeks later. So hold onto them until you find a sale then you get way more off!

Hope you are having as nice a day as we are here. Save, save & save!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

blog counter

()