About Me

My photo
I am old soul who covers the grey really well. I love to be active and creative. I am blogging to help keep the memories alive and to keep those special moments around.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Through the camera's eyes

I need a new camera &/or a camera crew to follow me. I mean to take my camera everywhere I go or I forget to take the picture. Blogs are like picture books for adults. Without the pictures, all somebody sees are just words - no fun.

This is my new year's resolution...more resolution for my camera. I am currently looking for that great camera & when I find it, you will know. No, you will see it.

And the girl & her camera lived happily ever after.

p.s. I have to go read The Alchemist by Michael Scott with my son. A good read with NO pictures.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

blog counter

()