About Me

My photo
I am old soul who covers the grey really well. I love to be active and creative. I am blogging to help keep the memories alive and to keep those special moments around.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I am supposed to get...

My horoscope(s) said I was supposed to get $$$. Where is it? I made my husband run out & get 5 lotto tickets. I am counting on this money. It is going to "change" my life!

It is not that I need the money perse. I just want it. I want the luxury of not thinking about money for awhile. I even want it to do something nice for others. Plus I would find me a beach somewhere & sit for a long while. Is that so bad?

I keep thinking it will be in the thousands or maybe millions but is that in pennies or dollars. Maybe it is pesos but I would still take it.

So horoscope don't fail me know, send a little something my way!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

blog counter

()