About Me

My photo
I am old soul who covers the grey really well. I love to be active and creative. I am blogging to help keep the memories alive and to keep those special moments around.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Treat



My sister asked what I wanted for my birthday. I gave her my usual response - a Starbuck's gift card. She said "Not again!".


"O.k.," I said, "Then get me a gift card to Sephora." She did not want to do that either but 1 week later, a beautifully wrapped Sephora gift card came.

I do not buy much make-up. I do not spend a lot on make-up. However this was a big birthday so I treated myself.

I specifically asked the girl for make-up to make me look younger & healthier a.k.a. rosier. She sold me 2 products which I love.

Dr Brandt's Pores No More
Smashbox Soft Lights/Highlighter in Prism

I had fun. It was nice to be pampered. I called my sister back to thank her but she was napping. I told my brother-in-law to tell her thanks. He said, "Not a great gift for such a big birthday!".

I said, " Are you kidding me? Anything to help look and feel younger!" Now that is a present. Happy Birthday to me!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

blog counter

()