About Me

My photo
I am old soul who covers the grey really well. I love to be active and creative. I am blogging to help keep the memories alive and to keep those special moments around.

Monday, July 20, 2009

Sunday Toppings


Sunday is not Monday but somehow the time keeps getting away from me.

I "helped" my sister clean out her car yesterday. I bought her a car caddy too. It is cool & has a place for all your stuff even your lap top. You can zip it up & hide the lap top from view too. Why do we have so much stuff in our cars? It is insane the stuff we now need to tote around. Where did I find it? Where else? Target!

I have been looking & looking for a rug for my room. My old dog ruined the other two. I can't find one that fits, looks good and is cheap! What is this world coming to? I am going to the Pottery Barn Outlet next week & hopefully something will be there.

http://www.potterybarn.com/cust/outlets/content.cfm


I also need to cut down on my calories. I had a little too much fun these past weeks. I am getting some help from this web site:

http://www.thedailyplate.com/

Good bye wine & chips. I will see you in a few weeks!

Hope you enjoy the pattern at the top. I wish I could make them work in my blog!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

blog counter

()