About Me

My photo
I am old soul who covers the grey really well. I love to be active and creative. I am blogging to help keep the memories alive and to keep those special moments around.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday Topping

Winding down. Yes, swimming is over for my 13 yr. old & tennis is winding down too. We are starting up with other sports too but my daughter has some down time.


She has opened a book called "Seams to Me" By Anna Maria Horner. It is a starter sewing book with so many cute crafts. Her first project is a dog bed for our new puppy. Cross your fingers, it should look good & be extra comfy for Cooper!

I too picked up a recipe book called Fast Fix meals. It is full of easy meals that i know my kids will like. The first meal I want to make is chicken turnovers. I already made the fantastic Rah-rah Buckeye Bars. Oh sooo yummy & almost gone in less than 24 hours.

I am truly ga-ga for these pants & can't wait to order them for the fall. Boden is my favorite line. Boden pants

Busy week coming up! Enjoy yours!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

blog counter

()