About Me

My photo
I am old soul who covers the grey really well. I love to be active and creative. I am blogging to help keep the memories alive and to keep those special moments around.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Click


Where is my camera? Why is it so hard to blog without a camera? Well, we are getting a new one. But it is not ready yet. I have 4 shots in my head that I know I want to show ya!

My husband took the memory cards out of my other camera to reconfigure them too. Yikes. I did not understand how much I loved using it now.

My daughter took one photo with her camera phone but does not know how to get it to the computer.

So picture in your mind:

a romping puppy who has recently taken to "killing" his stuffed animals & leaving body parts everywhere.

a HUGE pile of flip flops in my mud room near the door; chaos or organization?

a nipped nose from the puppy that sent me to the hospital & now I look like I have wax on the end of my nose.

a daughter's last tennis game & a son beginning football. Sweaty but happy kids.

Does this all click with you too?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

blog counter

()