About Me

My photo
I am old soul who covers the grey really well. I love to be active and creative. I am blogging to help keep the memories alive and to keep those special moments around.

Monday, February 16, 2009

Vive les crepes



Day 4 of making crepes! It started on Valentine's Day. As a treat for my son's class, I sent in pre-made crepes with chocolate sauce or strawberry sauce plus whipped cream. It was a hit! The next day, my husband made more crepes with their favorite cinnamon & sugar on the inside. Day 3 was my son's turn at crepes. he as you can see made the world's largest crepe. It barely fit in his mouth. Today my daughter made the most perfect recipe of crepes. When we are on a roll we are on a roll!

Landgraf Book of Records #1 - largest crepe goes to son

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

blog counter

()