About Me

My photo
I am old soul who covers the grey really well. I love to be active and creative. I am blogging to help keep the memories alive and to keep those special moments around.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bottled up past


I have been known to get on a streak now & then. I will buy something again & again until I tire of it. I definitely like to try & do new things but lately, I have been needing the past & I have been buying it.

Not my past but times gone by that I only read about & view on my t.v. I have spent the last few weeks cuddled up in the chair watching the DVD set of All Creatures Great & Small which shows simple farm life in the 1930's-40's in England.

Then I saw something else like it in the grocery store. It is a glass bottle of milk. How old-fashioned and simple and perfect. It costs a few more dollars but right now I love the look and the feel. Isn't that worth a few more dollars right now?

p.s. I bought chocolate milk in the bottle too
p.p.s. I don't even drink milk

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

blog counter

()