About Me

My photo
I am old soul who covers the grey really well. I love to be active and creative. I am blogging to help keep the memories alive and to keep those special moments around.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Leave a comment




Hi,

Do you love or hate the blue? Personally I am not feeling it. I need to find a better background. Leave a comment on which 1 of the 3 above that you would like to see instead.

But I love my header & will not change it for awhile.

Thanks for voting! I will decide at the end of the week. Thanks CitrusMoon.com!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I LIKE the blue! Do you mean the bottom one of the three? Love it!!

Jan R. said...

I don't like the blue either.
I liked number two or number three!

... did you check out
www.thecutestblogontheblock.com

they have great backgrounds there too!

I hope you had a happy turkey day!

Powered By Blogger

blog counter

()