About Me

My photo
I am old soul who covers the grey really well. I love to be active and creative. I am blogging to help keep the memories alive and to keep those special moments around.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Soup

It has been a busy week & I have 1 kid sick. I haven't been able to be quite the mom for him this week. I have however given him lots of love and "tlc" in the form of soup. I cheated and picked it up from TLC (The Lunch Cafe) in Berkley. I have loved it & so has he. I have even bought some for my other child too just to spread the love.

So we have had a few days of delicious soup & hopefully everyone will be on the mend.

Yummy Swiss Onion
Delicious Jambalaya
Soothing Mac n Cheese soup (YES!!! mac n cheese soup)
Warming Golden Potato

Yum in a bowl!

http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-lunch-cafe-berkley

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

blog counter

()