About Me

My photo
I am old soul who covers the grey really well. I love to be active and creative. I am blogging to help keep the memories alive and to keep those special moments around.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Only Tuesday...

I think about how as a teacher I work through the week. Oh it is Monday, here we go again. Oh it is only Tuesday. What a long week. How about Wednesday? Just get through the day. Why it is Thursday and we are almost there. Whew a Friday, a treat for all working stiffs. The comes Saturday which equals relaxation or errands? Sunday can be anything from hard to harder to where did the weekend go?

Today is a Tuesday. It is the first Tuesday without yucky weather for the first time in a long time. It has been long but no craziness happened. I even laughed a few times. Plus it is my husband's birthday. Happy day Mike!!! Enjoy your day. I will too.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

blog counter

()