About Me

My photo
I am old soul who covers the grey really well. I love to be active and creative. I am blogging to help keep the memories alive and to keep those special moments around.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Memory movements



This is the place that I went to this weekend. I have not been there for many, many years but one other time. My husband asked me if I needed to Google map it. I said no way. I knew the town, the store and the way to the property as if it was 1975 again.

I knew what would be waiting around each corner & where the forest ended. It definitely changed but not enough to get me lost. I had spent a lot of time there & it was etched in my memory.

So why this photo? This part of the forest had not changed at all. I could have drawn this from memory before I even arrived there to take the picture. How fascinating to me that that time has changed it all so much and yet so little.

It is a little piece of paradise.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

blog counter

()