About Me

My photo
I am old soul who covers the grey really well. I love to be active and creative. I am blogging to help keep the memories alive and to keep those special moments around.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A day at home...





































































The flu has hit our house. I have had it & now my son has had it. So I have been home a lot this week. The sun has been shining & the puppy has been tracking lots of mud in my house. I am inspired by both the yellows & browns to redo my blog colors.


Plus I added a few photos of inspiring, colorful things in my house. I love the birthday cards sent to my son especially the homemade sticker sheet from his 3 year old cousin. My favorite striped blanket keeps me really warm. This blue tile was given to me by a friend who died & I love to look at the blues & remember happy times. I can't forget the puppy. He sheds his color everywhere.

1 comment:

Eleanor - Sofa said...

Interesting read. I'm new to your blog, but have enjoyed the first few posts I've read.

Powered By Blogger

blog counter

()